Saturday, September 3, 2011

Basketball

Every Photography post will include a link to my flickr, which is where I will upload my photography along with posting in this blog:
My Flickr

I believe that in order to be a photographer you have to be on the move all the time and always carry a camera with you. So first thing's first. Getting good at composition and using the technical skills I already have from this summer. Learning more technical skills will come later. For now I will focus on what is most important at the moment.

So here I present to you some Photography taken at Ringling's Basketball Club, for the rest please go to my flickr link.


Shooting here required me to be on my toes and quickly anticipate shots and compositions on the fly. Required me to think fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment